Sunday, July 24, 2011

Upset

Nowadays getting upset, got feed up becomes usual. I am really wondering why its happening frequently to me, me?. Thats was the next question that had raised.

Does everyone feels in the similar manner?

Is it my fault to be a victim?

am I exaggerating normal events?

Will this continue for ever?

What if same continues after marriage?

Though so many similar question starts to pop up in my mind, I convinced myself that wave raised in the turbulent life.

Immediately, next thing I got is, How to have 'Go on' attitude in this turbulent flow.

Its always better to think in other perceptive as our own life as our intention, mindset will influence the thinking path of our mind, which results in regular reflection of what we don't like to have.

Practicing some tactical method to diminish such a instance by staying quite and feel relaxed. Once you started to practice this you will feel the difference. Remember on thing, which is the ultimate thing, 'had face so much, cant I face this'

Feel and face the turbulence.

Hows this Mookhai.

No comments: